Hi all.. I just realized I had this blog and if I compared it to a book that was long overdue, I could be paying a hefty fine, which I may not be able to repay all my life.
However, now here I am writing this for the first time since "forever", maybe I just needed another outlet to let it all out and go. I am extremely tired of my job which I have been saying for a million times and since my last few post, since I started this job and here I am still complaining about this so called career of mine, which I always knew never will get me anywhere because it have never suited to me. Sales person, never for me, especially trying to convince customer to buy products that may be useful to them but that will only happened like one in a million person. Who on earth would spend that much to ensure that their demise will not bring anyone else misery? That their pain is not meant to involve loves ones endurance and hardship. Yes you can say that no one wishes that to happen to them, but some do need some sort of insurance coverage, I am never going to defy that, but forcing ME to convince them that they need it, is another matter by itself, because I am not and never will be that person. My current job requires me to do that and my target and personal achievement depends on that, which will affect my bonus. How can I survive at least for 40-50 years of working? I don't think so.
Anyway here I am, tomorrow will be my defining moment, where I am looking into something new. I need to realize that when I officially do make this change, it is irreversible and I will definitely be regretting some choices and losing some privilege that comes with my current job. I need to confirm that this decision will not hunt me for the rest of my life. I need to believe in my choices. I have to be confident in my choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment